The problem is that neither Kant, nor anyone else, has established the
criteria (or in comp. sci. parlance; decision procedure)for adequately
defining just what rationality consists of.  He could not overcome the
gauntlet laid out by Sextus Empiricus.

The 20th century should convince us that humans are not rational, nor
necessarily moral for that matter.

The ecology of the brain is something of a Rube Goldberg device;
intermittent epochs of reasoning and PLENTY of a-rationality....

Ian