From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 1999 1:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: part 2 German tourists and Indian Country

Jim:
Pretty weird stuff....In the book you gave me I read that the Inuits believe

that White men came from the interbreeding of Inuit women and sled dogs....I
like that one....

Well, if one accepts this theory of the origins of Whites, all whites would
be perhaps 50% Inuit (at least the official 25% blood-quantum necessary)
(50% sled-dog) and could immediately apply for "Official Certification" as
"True-U.S.-Government-Certified-Blue-Ribbon" Indigenous Peoples and we could
change the demographics of the U.S. overnight. What would happen to
"Affirmative-Action" then?

Everybody White or part-white, write for your BIA Cards immediately.

                            ;-) Jim C