> I agree entirely.  In fact, I've been spouting this view, for years.  I'd
> be interesteed to know whether anyone has any good arguments against it.

They don't except the irrational wannabe leftist pretences you find
in Doug, or the purist (=conservatist) reaction you find in Proyect,
or the hysterical, childish reaction of a Christian.

>  I'm bisexual.

This is too complicated for them to follow;
oh, I forgot, they are marxists, so probably they do have a formula for you
specifying what's  the correct political line that you should follow.
I am sure that even some gays would agree with me - those who
are proud enough to see conflict/controversy/diverdity/divisions
within their own group just as within any other.