>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/13/00 12:52AM >>>
>As Doug said, you have a lot to offer the list,
>but sometimes you get on your high horse and seem to behave rather
dogmatically.

Let's look at the record:

"(The internal structure of Argentina is not the business of
interlopers from the imperialist world -- and interloping from
alleged leftists is the worst of all)."

I think that it is worthwhile to call this *nutso*. You think that
calling it nutso is "dogmatic." I want to strongly assert that we are
all one another's business: humans are social beings, after all. You
think that such assertions are... impolite.

I think that this is really weird.

CB: Brad is playing dumb some here. He knows that the U.S. has often intervened in
other countries in the name of international human rights principles, when their true
motives were not to uphold international human rights standards.  As he is an
affiliate of the U.S. government, it is not nutso to suspect Brad of ulterior
imperialist motives in his claim to be concerned about the treatment of people by
national "dictators".