>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/25/00 06:44PM >>>

CB: "Suppose" ? Do you have any doubt that there will eventually be a
crisis, or do you believe that we have reached permanent prosperity, land of
milk and honey continuously ?

I do have doubts as to the inevitability of crisis,
but I don't believe we have reached "permanent prosperity,
. . . "  The latter is a separate matter.

Everyday life might be in crisis, but crisis as a danger
to the economic system is a whole different story.  I think
the term "crisis" should be reserved for the latter, and we
should keep our eyes open as to its likelihood.  I think overuse
of the term 'crisis' is a hindrance, in this regard.

CB: So do you not feel that there will inevitably , eventurally be a danger to the
economic system as a whole ?  Are you saying that capitalism might be eternal,
permanent, unending ?