Nathan has a point.  Part of the problem was that Gore try to redefine
himself too many times, and ended up being unconvincing, except to a
relatively small number of people.  If he had been half performer that
Clinton is, he could've pulled it off easily.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321