I don't see this. Why does it diminish my quality of living as a lover of
seminbars that there are opportunities as a listener to symphonies? And
while choosing may be hard, and and the hardness a disvalue, why is it an
improvement to say, No More Seminars? There, now you don't have to choose! I
agree taht there is no single dimension on which to measure standards of
living or even the overall goodness of life.