Can't make a point without sniping, can you? As if I have not argued it ad
nauseaum over the years, and recently, in fact, on this list, until Michael
Perlman shut me up for taking up too much bandwidth on the subject. But do
we really want to open this can of worms just now? Especially because we
will see if markets vs. plans is a side issue or the main show. Frankly, the
thought of it makes me tired just now. --jks