Yoshie wrote: We need to criticize Bush's anti-abortion policy, but we also have
point out that supporters for "international family planning
organizations" include an unsavory bunch of people who are obsessed
with "overpopulation."

When we compare Kerala & the rest of India, it's clear that what's
necessary the most is to raise the status of women, reduce social
inequality, & improve the level of education of the masses in general.

It's precisely those groups who take their cue from T. Homer-Dixon's paradigm.
No Lakshman Yapa on their reading lists!
<http://www.ems.psu.edu/People/Yapa.html>

Ian