I've been kind of amazed at the lack of aggressive legal action on the part of So
Cal Ed, PG&E, the governor, etc., against the FERC.

By law, FERC must set rates that are "Just and reasonable."  In its Order on Nov
1st, 2000, on the Calif situation, FERC said the rates were NOT just and
reasonable.  It also said it wouldn't do anything about that.  Seemed to me, and
seems to me, a promising law suit.  But I'm not a lawyer.

Gene Coyle