From: J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: [PEN-L:7535] Re: Re: Re: Rumsfeld falsifies Rational Choice

    Hey, the last Repug Defsec was Dick Cheney.
Besides the cheating coup, the other thing that pissed
me off the most in the election was how Cheney got
away in the VP debate with declaring that the millions
he was making as CEO of that defense contractor he
ran (forget which one right now) had "nothing to do with
the government."  Gag.
      No, Rumsfeld is not making too big of a sacrifice.
Barkley Rosser