I don't have a ready reference for you, but I know PeopleSoft has been an absolute
disaster at Stony Brook. Installed as a data management tool for the
graduate school, it has brought
the system to a halt. My understanding is that university administrators would chuck
it in an instant if they had not already invested millions.

Joel Blau