We picked up our daughter yesterday.  I am just now of wading through a
ton of e-mail.

The tone of this thread is pretty bad.  Too much noise relative to the
signal.  It's too late to point fingers at its origins.

So for now let us just stop it.  No more recriminations.

Canada is bad.  Nader is bad.  The working-class is bad.

I don't think anybody on this list (with one exception) thinks that Bush
or the Republicans would do a better job than Gore and his crew in terms
of this sort of policies that have been enacted so far.  The rationale
for supporting Nader seemed to be an effort to stop the rightward drift.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department