>Meanwhile the infamous Larry Summers World Bank memo becomes accepted
>practice writ large (and one you appear to support).

Which memo was that and what is it that I would support? I think I've
already said that I am against GATT, WTO, NAFTA et al.

Perhaps I am against them for the wrong reasons, though. I think they tend
to restrict or control rather enhance free trade. I fail to see their
usefulness.

I have no problem whatever with protectionism as practiced by other
countries. That's their problem, not ours. I say let 'em do as they please.

I do have major objections to protectionism as practiced by my country.
That's my problem, not someone else's.

Best,

John R Henry CPP

Visit the Quick Changeover website at http://www.changeover.com

Subscribe to the Quick Changeover Newsletter at
http://www.changeover.com/newsletter.htm