From Pat Bond to Mark Jones:

>  > Finally, the global problem capitalism faces is not
>over-accumulation, but a
>>  capital shortage, desperate and bordering on famine.
>
>Ok, this one I will look forward to with interest, comarde.

Aside from Mark, who else is today worrying about capital shortage?
(The business media used to worry about it a lot during the 70s,
which was revealed to be an absurd scare story -- capitalist
ideologues believing in their own propaganda for pro-capital
legislations like low taxes, balanced budgets, etc. -- by the editors
of _Monthly Review_; see "Capital Shortage -- Fact and Fancy_ by the
editors of _Monthly Review_ 27.11 [April 1976].)  Well, there's
Rakesh Bhandari:

*****   Date:   Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:24:08 -0500 (EST)