Leo, you are a liar or a fool. I never dedied that Soli had any serious Trot
history. I don't know what "connections" are. What I said was that we are
not a Trot group and that the specific people imvolved in LN and TDU are not
Trots. You either deliberately misrepresented or could not understand my
post, which is archived for all to see. You owe Soli, TDU, LN, and me an
apology.

--jks