The redbaiting does not belong here.  I have not been following everything
carefully because I have a book ms. to copyedit --The Pathology of the
U.S. Economy Revisited.  Even so, I did not think that your response was
appropriate.

I will try to be more careful in monitoring things.  I, for one, remain
unconvinced about the Rosenberg's guilt.