His journal is not bad.  He had one of the first articles about junkets
for judges paid for by the Law and Economics crowds.  He is good on the
abuses by monopolies, but competitive, small business is a font of
efficiency and virtue.  Galbraith is a bad guy because he believes in
planning -- as practised by by big business.

Like many true believers, he cannot respect anybody who disagrees with
him.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department