I believe that it is a disservice to Marx to make him out to be an
academic economist trying to work via theorems.  Also, Marx was not really
trying to show where profits come from, but to show the perverse
consequences of the social relations of value.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321