[In re the TV version of the Warsaw uprising]

Sure the film was lousy with Nazis.  But there was nothing
about fascism -- only terribly bad guys called 'Nazis'
some pretty bad guys called 'Poles,' and some schlemiels
who were jews (one of whom redeems himself).

The Bund was referenced in the context of a bunch of left
(and maybe other) factions agreeing on the need to fight,
or something like that.  What do I want from a TV movie?
A little more.  --mbs

I don't remember a reference to "fascism," but surely the Nazis were
mentioned. Also, I saw a little of it and I remember hearing a reference to
the Bund.
JGDevine