I'm skeptical of this achievement. Certainly the blind spot of liberal
equality is exposed by post-prefixers'  focus on marginality, but how much,
really, been added to the earlier Marxist, feminist, anti-imperialist etc.
appreciations of social inequality/complexity (the better versions; I'm not
thinking of the Stalinist types)?

My sense is that, politically, post-prefixism has been one step forward and
two steps back. The emphasis on difference tends to result in abstention
over what is common. What is a good example of post-prefixism yielding
politically richer mixtures of difference and commonality than we knew of
before?

Bill Burgess