Title: RE: [PEN-L:28867] Re: Re: Expertise

Doug writes:
> <http://www.apple.com/switch>.

Hey, Doug, we at pen-l don't engage in crass commercial promotions, except for our own stuff. BTW, Macs are nice, but expensive. I understand that Windows software doesn't run as well on Macs, too.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine