Title: RE: [PEN-L:29050] Re: RE: Stanley Works stays in Conn.

Ian writes:
> Redescription in action [meaning what?] .......Was there any mention of the
> AFL-CIO action at the company "headquarters"?

no, there's hardly time for anything in a 10-second newsblurb. But it seems to me that it's quite possible that Stanley's revision of its decision was the result of _both_ pressure such as the AFL-CIO's _and_ the sympathy it's getting from the congresscritters (and thus the increasing likelihood of hoped-for "reforms").

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine