----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: [PEN-L:30396] Re: RE: military ricardianism

Like trust in the USD, I think perhaps trust in weapons produced by US will
begin to erode.  I don't think it's an accident that the Koreans are
suddenly rebuilding the transport between N and S.  I think Bush calling N
evil actually helped them move along. Fine line between protector and warden
is making the world nervous.