There was a good crowd in San Francisco -- average age quite low.  Lots of
infants, some more young kids, and lots of people in the 17 - 23 age bracket.

    I can't estimate the crowd but I heard the number 10,000 offered on the
radio.  The police were well behaved.

The signs led me to believe that people aren't very focused yet, and still
appealing to rationality on the part of govt officials.

Gene Coyle