Title: RE: [PEN-L:30954] Re: Re: National Days of Resistance...

This sounds like the rally in L.A., but that one was much smaller. There was quite an ethnic mix in L.A., from Filipinos to Native Americans. Some excessive rhetoric, but no-one seemed to care (partly because it was hard to hear).

Jim

-----------
There was a good crowd in San Francisco -- average age quite low.  Lots
of
infants, some more young kids, and lots of people in the 17 - 23 age
bracket.

    I can't estimate the crowd but I heard the number 10,000 offered on
the
radio.  The police were well behaved.

The signs led me to believe that people aren't very focused yet, and
still
appealing to rationality on the part of govt officials.

Gene Coyle