Also look through The Journal of Legal Studies and the Journal of Law & Economics, which publish articles on these topics. jks

 andie nachgeborenen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Have you looked at the Encyclopaedia of Law and Economics, a multivolume set with articles on all these topics and references for more? jks

 Sabri Oncu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Justin:

> I still don't understand what questions you are interested in.

Basicly, I am interested in the theory of incentives in
organizations. So the applications of the theory I have in mind
are performance measurement, capital budgeting, internal pricing
and the like. Patents and property rights would also be of
interest but it will take quite a while for me to get to
incomplete contracts.

So I am interested in the economics side of the literature and,
at least, for the time being, restricted to moral hazard and
adverse selection paradigms.

Best,
Sabri

Do you Yahoo!?