Title: RE: [PEN-L:34076] Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: tax theory/policy

Doug writes: >Say Mankiw's book retails for $40, and he gets a 15% royalty. (Dunno
the real numbers, just guessing.)<

I don't know about the %, but the book's more likely to sell for $100. (My students go on-line to avoid the retail price...)

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine