--- Bill Lear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday, October 3, 2003 at 00:30:12 (-0700) Sabri
> Oncu writes:
> >Leonard E. Read in David Shemano's link:
> >
> >> The lesson I have to teach is this: Leave all
> creative energies
> >> uninhibited. Merely organize society to act in
> harmony with
> >> this lesson. Let society's legal apparatus remove
> all obstacles
> >> the best it can. Permit these creative know-hows
> freely to
> >> flow. Have faith that free men and women will
> respond to the
> >> Invisible Hand.
> >
> >Whose invisible hand is this David?
>
> After 20 years in the business sector, I know
> first-hand how
> relatively free men and women will respond to the
> Invisible Hand: they
> will seek to avoid it, creating structures such as
> corporations, and
> making contractual deals that "lock-in" others and
> that further
> protect themselves from the tyranny of the market.
>

> Bill

Only people with masochistic tendencies like being
freely smacked around by the invisible hand.  Most
people instinctively put their hands up to protect
themselves and then allow themselves to be subjects of
the greatest robbery in history--the wages system of
slavery.

Best,
Mike B)

=====
"--why do you slack your fighting-fury now?  It's hard for me, strong as I am,
single-handed to breach the wall and cut a path to the ships--come,
shoulder-to-shoulder!  The more we've got, the better the work will go!"

One of Sarpedon's speeches in THE ILIAD--The Trojans storm the rampart
http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal