FWIW, Christie Hefner graduated from my high school when I graduated (and Hugh showed
up at our graduation), though she was known as Christie Gunn back then and I didn't
know her very well. She changed her last name to her biological father's and then got
the big money.
Jim

>"I thought we could generate a million dollars for the company and reach a
million people with the extraordinary story of Playboy and its impact on the
world of literature, design, ideas and art," says Christie Hefner, chairman
and CEO of Playboy Enterprises, the founder's daughter. "We know we have
collectors, so we thought that instead of engaging in private negotiations
to sell part of the collection, we would have a public auction, where anyone
anywhere can own a piece of Playboy."<