> FWIW, Christie Hefner graduated from my high school when I graduated (and
Hugh showed up at our graduation), though she was known as Christie Gunn
back then and I didn't know her very well. She changed her last name to her
biological father's and then got the big money.

Amazing. I didn't know that. And was she a Gunn ? I have never met her
personally, I just pasted up a lot of Playboy pictures in the hallway and
toilet of my flat, as a sort of wallpaper, as an 18 year old. A friend of
mine had this wallpaper in her loo, that consisted of pages out of an old
book glossed over, and then, being a bit drawn to the surreal, because of
the way my life had gone, I thought I would do something like that, but with
Playboy and Penthouse pictures. But most people didn't appreciate it, either
I was being too avant garde or too backward in my thinking or both at the
same time, and thus missing out, and I took it off again. I didn't know much
about women (still don't in many ways) but I was grateful to Playboy for
giving me something to look at in a sensitive state. The first article I
ever read about Fidel Castro was a story by Tad Szulc, in Playboy or
Penthouse. But I didn't know much at that time about how softporn magazines
really function, I was a bit naive like that.

J.