In a message dated 12/14/03 7:25:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>The Fidel Castro article I referred to was actually by Fernando Morais, in
Penthouse, December 1978 issue (a collector's item these days). Tad Szulc
wrote mainly on American subversion of foreign governments as I recall,
although he later also published a biography of Castro.<

Comment

Somewhere in the twisted corners of my mind are several articles by Tad Szulc
on oil and the politics of oil from the mid and late 1970s. What every
happened to this guy? I think his material ran in Penthouse or perhaps Playboy.

Melvin P.

Melvin P.