Right you are, James.  The freedom of Bush and the
bourgeoisie is for me and my class,
un-freedom--continued wage-slavery.  On the other
hand, freedom for me and my class from wage-slavery
should translate into a generalized freedom for all.

Progressively yours,
Mike B)

P.S.
Jurrien, thanks for that excellent explanation of how
Marx fits into the Green question. On the question of
the reality of the, > if enough cold, fresh water
coming
>> from the melting polar ice caps and the melting
>> glaciers of Greenland flows into the northern
>> Atlantic, it will shut down the Gulf Stream, which
>> keeps Europe and northeastern North America warm.

see:
http://news.independent.co.uk/low_res/story.jsp?story=484490&host=3&dir=58
Geoffrey Lean, Global Warming Will Plunge Britain into
New Ice Age 'Within
Decades'