James Devine wrote:

I wonder if Paul Krugman is embarrassed to appear on the same op-ed page as
this fellow:

He should... the same way we all should feel embarrassed for sharing the same federal administration with David Brooks. It may be as hard for us to alter the White House's policies as for Krugman to alter the New York Times' editorial policy, which seems to me like a very tight (and uptight) family-controlled "public" company.

Mostly, I'd think that David Brooks should be held personally responsible
for the crap he writes.  To defend Bush, Brooks twists his sentences and
arguments like Moebius strips of the kind Escher would have drawn when
drunk.  Instead of linking Brooks to Krugman, I would associate his garbage
with those articles by Tom Friedman defending the invasion of Iraq.

Recently, in the same op-ed pages where Will Safire and Tom Friedman justify
it, Noam Chomsky blasted Ariel Sharon's Wall.  Good for Noam!

Julio

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latino.msn.com/autos/