Sabri Oncu wrote:

Of all the answers to my question:

What does _objective_ political economy mean?

I liked Michael's the best:

Something different from the objectionable political economy
currently in vogue.

Consequently, I will rephrase it as:

Objective political economy is that political economy which
is different from the objectionable political economy currently
in vogue.

And then, I will get it printed and framed so that I can hang it on my living room wall.

Apparently you people think you are all very clever and sophisticated with your joking and scornful denunciations of objectivity, and that those of us who don't go along with you are just dupes and naive simpletons.

So much for speaking truth to power.