Once again drawing vague analogies. I don't see why you don't just admit the obvious -- you don't know the area. I think it's obvious to everybody on the list that you don't know the area.

Look, I have not been continuing this conversation for your benefit, but for the other people on this list who might be interested in learning something. If anybody out there wants to discuss the situation, you can contact me offlist, because I am tried of wasting my time. I have things to do and beer to drink.

Louis Proyect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chris Doss wrote:
> Shamil never wanted to create a nation state. The idea would never have
> entered his mind.

I suppose you're right. That thought probably never entered the mind of
the Mahdi as well. Or Shaka Zulu. Or Sitting Bull. Or the Boxers. Or the
leaders of the Sepoy rebellion. That does not mean that one should back
the British or American or Russian colonizers.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org