I wish they would follow his wishes. he wanted to be buried or
cremated, I forget which. I doubt that anyone wants to be put on permanent
display...
jd
---

It's a political decision. It was outrage a lot of conservatives (in the Russian sense of the word). Most people think he should be buried and the mausoleum turned into a museum.

Wasn't putting Stalin into the mausoleum alongside Lenin the former's decision? He was in there a few years (now he's about 20 meters away).

Do you Yahoo!?