> c'mon! Diversification is diversification, not "diversification
> only in dollar assets." Strictly speaking, diversification includes
> holding gold and canned food, along with euros and rupiahs.

Well!

Nice to see that we agree. Now let us give some Marxist financial advice
based on this definition of diversification:

To start with, I suggest two cans of pineapple juice, a few loaves of bread,
prefereably rye bread since rye bread lasts longer and a 20 Million Liras
Turkish banknote. By the way, as Michael pollak knows, you may even be able
to obtain a 20 Million Liras Turkish Banknote from me free of charge. I even
pay the postage. The only condition is that you have to be someone I like.

Sartesian has no hope to get that 20 Million Liras Turkish banknote from me,
for example.

Best,

Sabri