We used to get conservatives here who came to convert us.  All they did
was to create irritation.  David never has done that.  Sometimes he
tweaks us -- always in good humor.

Michael Perelman
Economics Department
California State University
Chico, CA
95929

As a I said when I first participated on this list so many years ago, I
am here to learn, and believe learning results from dialectic argument.
The argument that capitalism is legalized fraud and theft is a very
interesting thesis which I would love to explore.  (For instance,
doesn't that statement, as a normative statement, assume the justness of
private property, because if not, what is wrong with theft?).  However,
as Prof. Craven does not appear to suffer from any doubt, I doubt he
would enjoy such an exchange with me.  You can't please everybody.

David Shemano