Dan Scanlan wrote:
Bush will lose the election because he's done his job. Now it takes a
Democrat to clean up and implement. Kerry will be to W. as Clinton
was the H.W. I don't think Nader's insight will be fully appreciated
until after a few more cycles of this crap, if we survive that long.

That reminds me. I've been meaning to research how Hitler came to power. You have to remember that the German SP was the ABB of its day, except that it was ABH instead. They kept backing lesser evils until they got the most evil lesser evil in Hindenberg who virtually turned over the power to Hitler once in power.

With Hitler's rise, you got WWII and the extermination of the Jews.
Today, it won't be anything that dramatic unless some crazed terrorist
gets a hold of a nuclear device and sets it off in Soho. Goodbye, Starbucks.

But the more likely alternative is steady degradation of the natural
world and increased misery in places like Haiti and Zambia. That's the
way the world will end, with a whimper rather than a bang.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org