One of the interesting things about the whole imbroglio is that very, very
few African states have material debts to privately owned capital.  It's
almost all government-to-government debt or IMF debt apart from SA, Botswana
and a bit of trade finance (which IMO shouldn't really be analysed as debt
as it is self-liquidating working capital).

dd

>Comment

>Correct again . . . to suggest that my debt be suspended because I have
proven that I
>cannot and will not pay it is hardly radical . . . which was my real point.
Africa really
>does not have a debt problem . . .  the financial institutions - capital,
have a debt >problem.