On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 05:20:40PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> Dmytri Kleiner wrote:
> >As I'm sure most of you have noticed US labour productivity has been the
> >talk of
> >the economics blog world of late.
>
> I can't resist asking which ones you read or would reccomend.  I am aware
> of DeLong and Sawicky - any others that focus seriously on economics or eco
> policy?

Yes, those two, especialy the later, are the best, but there are also
Albert King's EconLog and Marginal Revolution which are quite active.

You will find many links there.

Micheall Albert also has two, Though Dreams and Goodbye Maggie, both
hosted on ZNet, where discusses 'Participatory Economics.'

Regards,
Dmytri.