On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Anthony D'Costa wrote:

> Thanks for this. The sanitized version from the Washington Post seemed too
> good to be true. And this is not from a Leon fan:)
>
> Incidentally the BJP and its foot soldiers are causing havoc. A strange
> divide has descended into the country.

Oh wow, this is quite eye-opening.. Thanks indeed for sharing.

A few months back I called peak-Modi and I stick to that call, but we (the
world, but especially India) is stuck with these lunatics for quite a while
before they are consigned to the trash heap of history and who knows what
damage they will do in that time. Truly scary times in India right now..
-Raghu.