Jeffrey Goldberg, the unctuous Zionist liberal and diehard supporter of
George W. Bush’s invasion of Iraq, gained extraordinary access to
President Obama for an Atlantic Magazine interview titled “The Obama
Doctrine”. This 20,000-word document has been hailed by Patrick Cockburn
as evidence that Obama has “turned his back on Saudi Arabia and its
Sunni allies”. If that is the case, one might expect to see him, Patrick
L. Smith, Robert Parry, Seymour Hersh, Robert Fisk, Tariq Ali and David
Bromwich on the unemployment line soon.

Although the prospects of wading through 37 pages of an article
consisting of these two stroking each other’s ego is something I dread,
it behooves me as a chronicler of the Syrian debacle to lift up the rock
and see what’s crawling around.

full:
https://louisproyect.org/2016/03/15/the-jeffrey-goldberg-barack-obama-interviews-the-truth-comes-out/