"Marv Gandall" <marvga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As if often the case on the left, the differences may be more exaggerated
> than real. For those interested, my question is:

>How would you amend the Leap Manifesto, if at all, to bring it into line with
>your views on economic growth and climate change?

>https://leapmanifesto.org/en/the-leap-manifesto/#manifesto-content

The shotgun approach needs to be done away with. Although many of the items
are desirable, they need to be considered separately.

A carbon tax might have some influence on CO2 levels, but there needs to be
a consideration that the tax revenue might be used for projects that don't
benefit
society.

--
Ron