> I don't understand the implications of this posting.  I have been on a TV
> interview > along with Courtney of Wash Tech.  He is a reasonable guy and so
> am I.  In fact > one of the things he said to me off camera that I was first
> academic he has
> encountered who talked about social policies.  Yet, the urls posted here
> implies > that for some reason Indians shouldn't be doing MS work.  Why not?
> What kind > of

I don't get it either (for a slightly different reason than Anthony).
There are many many reasons to hate Microsoft (for holding back
technological advance in the software industry through predatory
competitive practices),  exploitation of workers is not one of them.
MS, I believe pays employees fairly generously including stock based
compensation, and in fact sets the bar for the rest of the industry.
The number of millionaires Microsoft has created over the years is
something of a tech industry legend. How much more worker friendly can
a corporation get?

While it does not appear to be as progressive a corporation as Google
appears to be, this is a misguided reason to attack Microsoft (if that
is what it was).

--raghu.