Yoshie wrote:
Marxist men such as Lou purge me from their comfortably mostly homosocial
Marxist environments, so it's no wonder that there
are few women who remain Marxist and feminist.

You got purged because you ignored my instructions to stop posting about
Iran. In fact, as I pointed out to Marxmail, you undercut your own aims by
being so relentless in your defense of the Iranian government in a way that
is typical of those "Friendship" committees for Russia or China of yore. Or
Jared Israel when he was doing PR for the Serb Republic, or now the
government of Israel. You are so off-putting in your selective use of data
and your refusal to entertain opposing ideas that it will drive some people
to actually develop an aversion to the government of Iran--like Pavlov's
dogs in reverse. I had to restrain myself from signing Joanne Landy's
latest open letter on Iran after reading your 9 thousandth defense of the
Islamic Republic. It is like Netflix. I found myself wanting to kill the
people who ran it after having their stupid pop-up ads show up on every
website I visited. It was only after an old friend told me that it was a
worthwhile enterprise that I joined. Who knows, maybe your real goal is to
get people to hate Shi'ite radicalism rather than to open up their eyes to
a new way of looking at things. If this is the case, you are doing a damned
good job.