Carroll wrote:

 > >Just a point, and I don't think it's minor or just
 >semantic.  There is no Marxian political economy.
 >There is no Marxist political economy.  Marxism begins
 > >with a contribution to the end of political economy.

 says who?

Well, I suppose one could answer, Karl Marx, on the title page of the
first volume of Capital:

        Kritik der politschen Oekonomie

Not being a Marxologist, I won't enter the argument myself.

Surely Kant had no intention of making "a contribution to the end of"
Pure Reason, Practical Reason, or Judgment.

For Marx, a dialectician, *critique* is the negative moment of the
development of a positive science.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not
consent to be called
Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos