Hi Michael,

Yes we are... I was unclear about the target of the critique. It seemed like he doubled back in the following paragraphs, but I think I got thrown off by some of the translation (or was it transliteration? :) ).

Thanks,

Ann

Ann, your question is right on target. Callon is not a walrasian. After describing the strawberry market, he makes a similar point to the one you made. But the whole concept of that strawberry market was walrasian. Are we on the same page?