I wanted to add that we shouldn't forget the original context of this
discussion. That is, we should remember that the reason why Alan
Blinder is crucial in this discussion is _only_ that he received so
much flack from the orthodoxy (going against official academic and/or
scientific standards, BTW).

Similarly, a crucial reason why the behaviorists get so much attention
on pen-l is that people like Leavitt attack them. But IMHO, they
contribute more than Blinder does.